hopRSS

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mailing And Typing Work From Home Jobs Stole My Money

A few months back I had a comfortable job working as a laborer with what a though was a very successful construction company but then recession hit and I sadly lost my job. After that I then turned to the Internet for a way to earn some extra cash to keep me going and I was shocked by what I found. I was instantly bombarded with Website's that claimed I could make hundreds of dollars working from home and being an Internet newbie I was instantly convinced.

I came across a work from home site called A1 mailing and typing services which offered me the chance to get paid 1 dollar per envelope that I mailed from my home. They also offered around 10 dollars for every page that I typed up and they claimed I would receive all the tools and equipment needed to complete the job which was why a deposit fee of $50 was needed to get started.

Well me being stupid instantly hit the excitement mode and before I knew it I was ending away the 50 dollars in cash. A few days went by and I received a letter back which contained my membership card which was made of cardboard might I add. After a few weeks of receiving no work at all and not even a single letter I began to get extremely suspicious and constantly emailed then on a daily basis but they kept hitting me with the same answer ''You will receive work soon during the Christmas period''.

The few weeks turned into months and its now been over a year with no work and no refund I was extremely disappointed. I decided to write this article today to expose the A1 mailing and typing from home scam to hopefully save you guys some money.

It's important for you to understand that no company is going to pay us 1 dollar to mail out an envelope so if you come across any sites like this I would run as far away as you can.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment